Sales Engineer Junior:
• searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising client potential in designated regions;
• developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
• persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
• negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
• calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
• providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
• working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up if required;
• arranging and carrying out product training;
• analysing costs and sales;
• preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
• meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
• supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
• making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
• liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
• providing support material for other members of the sales team.
• Degree in Hydraulic or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 2-3 years in sales.
• Microsoft Office package;
• Language English: Excellent;
• Language French: Basic.
Product Manager – Automatic Control Valves:
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- develop present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; evaluate new product ideas and / or product modifications;
- generate the supporting documentation for the production of the product: bills of materials, drawings, ITP (QCP);
- establish production resources;
- generate the supporting documentation for the product sale: technical data sheets, instruction manuals, product presentations.
- study the competition, comparing the company’s product with the competitors’ products;
- determine the needs and requirements of customers by identifying the necessary market research;
- gain market shares of the product by collaborating with Sales to develop sales strategies;
- bring new products to the market by analysing the requirements of the proposed products and product development programs; prepare return on investment analysis;
- determine the price of products using market research data; reviews production and sales costs;
- improve inventory rotation and product availability by reviewing inventory levels and production schedules;
- keep the personnel assigned to product management up-to-date, guiding and training colleagues; manages technicians for after sales / service;
- keep their professional and technical knowledge up-to-date.