Sales Engineer Junior:
• searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising client potential in designated regions;
• developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
• persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
• negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
• calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
• providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
• working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up if required;
• arranging and carrying out product training;
• analysing costs and sales;
• preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
• meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
• supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
• making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
• liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
• providing support material for other members of the sales team.
• Degree in Hydraulic or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 2-3 years in sales.
• Microsoft Office package;
• Language English: Excellent;
• Language French: Basic.